AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability.
OpenFit design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
PremiumPitch guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
LeakSlayer technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather.
Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge.
EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
- Bone conduction technology creates Mini vibrations, sending sound through the cheekbones, directly to the inner ears – for awareness and comfort
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Premium pitch+ delivers dynamic sound and truly powerful bass
- 6 hours of music and calls with complete inline controls
- Titanium frame provides durability and flexibility