Audio-Technica ATH-CKR100iS Sound Reality In-Ear High-Resolution Headphones with Mic & Control
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100IS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio that’s True to the original sound. The unique push-pull system incorporates two facing 13 mm drivers that generate phase-aligned audio signals that are mixed to compensate for each driver’s inefficiencies, while providing an equal and tailored response without artificial coloration. By reducing intermodulation distortion, the push-pull drivers deliver extended frequency response for life-like sound. The headphones’ High-Rigidity titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for Optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing intermodulation distortion.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Aluminum stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution Audio reproduction
- High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate unwanted resonance
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and Channel crosstalk