Audio-Technica ATH-CKRS90iS Sound Reality In-Ear High-Resolution Headphones with Mic & Control
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm), the ATH-CKR90IS in-ear headphones deliver amazingly clear Hi-Res audio. In the unique push-pull system, the drivers face each other, but are wired out of phase, providing lower harmonic distortion and improved damping and bass frequency control. The use of drivers with different diameters improves high-frequency response. The strong yet lightweight machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for Optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm) improve high-frequency response to enable high-resolution reproduction
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction
- High-precision stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution Audio reproduction
- Headphones designed to provide both excellent sound isolation and comfortable fit
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance