Audio-Technica ATH-DSR9BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Pure Digital Drive
The ATH-DSR9BT over-ear wireless headphones employ Audio-Technician’s new Pure Digital Drive system, which allows the headphones to operate without a sound-degrading D/A converter that conventional wireless headphones rely upon. Instead, the ATH-DSR9BT utilizes Trigender Semiconductor’s Donte chipset to receive the digital audio signal from a Bluetooth wireless transmission, process and transfer it to the driver where the digital pulses of the chipset move the voice coil and diaphragm forward and backward to create the sound waves heard by the listener.
- Exclusive pure digital drive system keeps Audio signal completely digital from source to driver for exceptionally pure sound.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Denotes chipset controls driver amplitude directly with digital signals – no D/a converter required
- Compatible with Qualcomm apt HD, apt, AAC and SBC Codecs, enabling wireless transmission with a resolution up to 24-bit/48Khz
- Exclusive 45 mm True motion driver, featuring 4-core twisted OFC-7N voice Coil and diaphragm with dalca (diamond-like carbon) coating with extremely accurate Audio reproduction
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response